Study of GSK2132231A Antigen-Specific Cancer Immunotherapeutic in Association With Chemotherapy in Patients With Unresectable and Progressive Metastatic Cutaneous Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zastumotide (Primary) ; Dacarbazine
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms MET-chemo
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Mar 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 May 2014 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.