A Worldwide, Phase I, Dose-Escalating Study of Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of a 3-Dose Regimen of the MRKAd5 HIV-1 Gag Vaccine in Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs V 520 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 25 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Nov 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2009 Planned patient number (435) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.