A Phase I Dose-Ranging Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of the Merck Trivalent Adenovirus Serotype 5 HIV-1 Gag/Pol/Nef Vaccine (MRKAd5 HIV-1 Gag/Pol/Nef) in a Prime-Boost Regimen in Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs V 520 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jul 2011 The number of treatment arms changed from 6 to 8; primary endpoint Immunological-response-rate was added.
- 25 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.