A Phase Ib Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Apomab Administered in Combination With the FOLFOX Regimen and Bevacizumab in Patients With Previously Untreated, Locally Advanced, Recurrent, and Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Drozitumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 29 Jun 2010 Actual patient number changed fron 6 to 9 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.