A Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase II Trial of CT-322 (BMS-844203) Plus Irinotecan, 5-FU and Leucovorin (FOLFIRI) Versus Bevacizumab Plus FOLFIRI as Second-Line Treatment for Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Pegdinetanib
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Mar 2012 This trial has been recruiting in France and discontinued in Italy.
- 24 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 116 to 135 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 13 Jan 2012 Actual end date (October 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.