Open-Label, Multicenter Phase Ib/IIa Study For the Evaluation of Dasatinib (Sprycel) Following Induction and Consolida-Tion Therapy as Well as in Maintenance Therapy in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Core Binding Factor (CBF) Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Dec 2016 Results assessing minimal residual disease monitoring in Acute Myeloid Leukemia study group (AML HD93, NCT00146120, NCT00151255, NCT00151242, NCT00850382 and NCT02013648 trials) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 01 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Jun 2015 Interim results presented at the 20th Congress of the European Haematology Association.