A Randomized Double-Blinded Phase II Study of Carboplatin/Paclitaxel/CT-322 versus Carboplatin/Paclitaxel/Bevacizumab as First-Line Treatment for Recurrent or Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer with Non-Squamous Histology Revised Protocol Number 04, incorporating Amendment 05 + Pharmacogenetics Blood Sample Amendment Number 01 - Site Specific (version 2.0, dated 07-Jan-09)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pegdinetanib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 254 to 282.
- 05 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History