A Two Part Phase I/II Study Of Extended Field External Irradiation And Intracavitary Brachytherapy Combined With Chemotherapy And Amifostine In Carcinoma Of The Cervix With Positive Para-Aortic Or High Common Iliac Lymph Nodes
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Amifostine (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Nov 2011 Actual end date (Jul 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2009 New source identified and integrated (New Jersey Cancer Trial Connect record RTOG0116).