A Non-Comparative Open Pilot Trial to Assess the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of up to Three Single Doses of AERUMAB 11 (KBPA-101) in Patients With Hospital Acquired Pneumonia Caused by Serotype O11 P. Aeruginosa.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Panobacumab (Primary)
- Indications Nosocomial pneumonia; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors Kenta Biotech
- 03 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 15 to 40 as reported by EudraCT.
- 15 Apr 2010 Results were presented at the 20th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (Abstract No. 1126), according to a Kenta Biotech media release.
- 14 Sep 2009 Phase IIa data has been presented in a poster session at the 49th annual Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC), according to a Kenta Biotech media release.