Phase II Trial of Clofarabine With Parenteral Busulfan (Busulfex) Followed by Allogeneic Related or Unrelated Donor Transplantation for the Treatment of Hematologic Malignancies and Diseases.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Busulfan
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myelofibrosis; Myeloproliferative disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Feb 2012 Actual end date (1 Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.