A Blinded, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Antiviral Activity of Multiple Doses of ABT-333 Alone and in Combination With Pegylated Interferon (pegIFN) and Ribavirin (RBV) in Subjects With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dasabuvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 18 Aug 2011 Additional location [Puerto Rico] identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2009 Results were presented at AASLD 2009.
- 29 Jul 2009 Actual patient number (30) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History