A Dose Escalating Phase I Study, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled for Examining the Safety and Tolerability to a Prophylactic HIV-1 Vaccine Called MYM-V101, Administered i.m. in Combination With i.n. Administrations to Healthy Female Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs MYM V101 (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Mymetics Corporation
- 21 Feb 2013 Mymetics Corporation has reported that results were published in PLOS ONE.
- 12 Jul 2012 Actual end date (1 Sep 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2011 Results reported in a Mymetics Corporation media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History