Phase II study of gefitinib therapy inserted by chemotherapy as first line treatment for advanced non-small cell lung cancer harboring epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) mutation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Mar 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 28 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 02 Mar 2009 New trial record.