Evaluation of Safety, Drug-Drug Interactions and Pharmacokinetic Profiles of Co-Administration of Betahistine With Olanzapine in Healthy Female Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Betahistine; Olanzapine
- Indications Bipolar disorders; Schizophrenia; Weight gain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors OBEcure
- 10 Jun 2010 Betahistine reduces olanzapine-induced weight gain and sleepiness, according to results presented at the 27th International Congress of Collegium Internationale Neuro Psychopharmacologicum.
- 22 May 2010 Results were presented at the 163rd Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
- 15 Jun 2009 Preliminary results reported in a Obecure media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History