A Phase 2 Study of MLN8237, a Novel Aurora A Kinase Inhibitor, in the Treatment of Patients With Platinum-Refractory or Platinum-Resistant Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Alisertib (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Mar 2012 This trial has been recruiting in France as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 04 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.