A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Caripazine (RGH-188) As Adjunctive Therapy In Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Cariprazine; Citalopram; Duloxetine; Escitalopram; Sertraline; Venlafaxine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Feb 2012 Actual patient number changed from 204 to 232 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Apr 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History