An 8-Week Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active Control, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Aliskiren Administered in Combination With Amlodipine (150/5 mg, 300/10 mg) Versus Amlodipine Alone (5 mg, 10 mg) in African American Patients With Stage 2 Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aliskiren/amlodipine; Amlodipine
- Indications Hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AACESS
- 27 Apr 2012 Actual end date (August 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2011 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Hypertension (Greenwich).
- 20 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History