A Phase III, Three-Arm, Parallel Design, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Proellex (CDB-4124) in the Treatment of Premenopausal Women With Symptomatic Uterine Fibroids.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Telapristone (Primary)
- Indications Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Repros Therapeutics
- 12 Feb 2010 Actual patient number (71) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2009 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, according to a Repros Therapeutics media release.