A randomised, 2-period cross-over study to assess the feasibility of overnight computer-based glucose control based on the continuous subcutaneous glucose monitoring and to compare it with conventional pump therapy in adults with type 1 diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin aspart (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Apr 2011 Primary endpoint 'Glucose-level' has not been met.
- 09 Dec 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2009 to 1 Jul 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History