A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, 6-month study of the efficacy and safety of memantine in patients with Parkinson's disease dementia or dementia with Lewy Bodies.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Memantine (Primary)
- Indications Dementia; Lewy body disease; Parkinson's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 12 Sep 2009 Results were presented at EFNS 2009.
- 19 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 05 Mar 2009 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History