Liceo Study: A Prospective, Observational Study On The Effectiveness Of New Antiepileptic Drugs As First Bitherapy In The Daily Clinical Practice.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Gabapentin; Lamotrigine; Levetiracetam; Oxcarbazepine; Pregabalin; Tiagabine; Topiramate; Zonisamide
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LICEO
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 09 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2009 Actual patient number (111) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.