Efficacy of a transmural Collaborative care intervention and Duloxetine for major depressive disorder and (sub)chronic pain in primary care: a randomized placebo-controlled Multi-Centre trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Duloxetine (Primary)
- Indications Depressive disorders; Pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CC-PAINDIP
- 16 Oct 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 104 to 219, official title and primary outcomes amended from NTR record.
- 16 Oct 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by Netherlands Trial Register.
- 06 Mar 2009 New trial record