A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Design, Multinational Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Tadalafil 2.5 and 5 mg Once Daily Dosing for 12 Weeks for the Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction and Signs and Symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia in Men With Both Erectile Dysfunction and Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tadalafil (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Erectile dysfunction; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMORBID; LVHR
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 19 Apr 2016 Results of a pooled analysis from four trials (n= 1462) published in the Journal of Urology
- 24 Aug 2015 Results of post-hoc analysis of pooled data from four trials published in the International Journal of Clinical Practice.
- 10 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 501 to 1002 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History