Routine Upfront Abciximab Versus Standard Peri-Procedural Therapy in Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Cardiogenic Shock PRAGUE-7 Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Abciximab (Primary)
- Indications Coronary thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jun 2009 Actual end date (June 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2009 New trial record