A Multi-Center Phase III Study of Autologous Transplantation for Patients with Multiple Myeloma Comparing Melphalan 280 mg/m2 + Amifostine with Melphalan 200 mg/m2 + Amifostine
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Melphalan (Primary) ; Amifostine
- Indications Multiple myeloma; Various toxicities
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Sep 2015 Results published in the Bone Marrow Transplantation.
- 20 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Dec 2012 Primary endpoint `Major clinical response rate (near complete response and better)' has been met, according to the abstract presented at the 54th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History