A Phase 3, Open-label Study to Determine the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Vedolizumab (MLN0002) in Patients with Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vedolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms GEMINI-LTS
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 11 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in Austria, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 17 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 17 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Jul 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History