Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial Assessing The Efficacy And Safety Of Dutasteride At Improving Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms In Men With Clinically Localized Prostate Cancer Being Treated With Single-Dose Goserelin, Trans-Urethral Incision Of Prostate, And Interval Brachytherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dutasteride (Primary)
- Indications Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.