An Open-label Phase II Multicenter Study of the Safety and Activity (as Measured by FDG-PET Imaging Changes) of the Combination of Erlotinib and Pertuzumab in Patients With Relapsed Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Pertuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PENGUIN
- Sponsors Genentech
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 May 2012 Actual patient number is 37 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.