A Multicenter, Open-Label, Phase I Study of MK0683 in Combination With Bortezomib in Patients With Relapsed and/or Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Bortezomib
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 21 Aug 2012 Actual end date changed from Aug 2011 to Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2012 Actual patients number is 9 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2011 Actual end date (August 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.