Phase I/II Study of LBH589 and Bevacizumab in Patients With Recurrent High Grade Glioma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 30 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued according to data presented at ASCO 2013.
- 15 Nov 2012 Additional lead trial center identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History