Rabbit Anti-thymocyte Globulin Versus IL2 Receptor Antagonists in Combination With Tacrolimus, Corticosteroids and Mycophenolate Mofetil in a Predominantly High Risk Kidney Transplant Population.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Basiliximab; Corticosteroids; Daclizumab; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Feb 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Jul 2014.
- 15 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History