A Phase III, Multicentre, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Randomised, Flexible-Dose, Comparative Study of MCI-196 Versus Simvastatin for the Treatment of Dyslipidaemia in Subjects With Chronic Kidney Disease on Dialysis (Incorporating a Placebo-Controlled Withdrawal Phase).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Colestilan (Primary) ; Simvastatin
- Indications Dyslipidaemias
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Mar 2012 Actual end date changed from 1 Mar 2010 to 22 Jun 2011 as reported by EudraCT.
- 13 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.