Dose Reduction or Discontinuation of Etanercept in Methotrexate-Treated Rheumatoid Arthritis Subjects Who Have Achieved a Stable Low Disease Activity-State (DOSERA).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DOSERA
- Sponsors Pfizer; Wyeth
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Apr 2015 Results published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 14 Nov 2012 Results presented at the 76th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 47th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History