A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Rifaximin, a Non-Absorbable Antibiotic, in the Treatment of Tropical Enteropathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rifaximin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Malabsorption syndromes
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 04 May 2009 Primary endpoint 'Clinical response' has not been met.
- 04 May 2009 Results have been reported at the 2009 Annual Meeting of the Pediatric Academic Societies.
- 11 Mar 2009 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History