A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Probe Study With an Additional Open-Label Control Arm to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a 3-Dose Regimen of the MRKAd5 HIV-1 Gag Vaccine in Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Diphtheria-tetanus vaccine; V 520
- Indications Diphtheria; HIV-1 infections; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 26 May 2010 Actual patient number (17) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2010 Actual end date (MaY 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.