A Multicentre Randomised Phase II Clinical Trial to Demonstrate Equivalent Pharmacodynamic Efficacy and Tolerability of Two Updosing Schedules for ALK-Flex SQ.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Grass pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors ALK-Abello
- 03 Mar 2012 Results published in Allergy.
- 24 Aug 2010 Actual end date (October 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History