A Phase II Randomized, Double-Blind Trial of a Polyvalent Vaccine-KLH Conjugate (NSC 748933) + OPT-821 Versus OPT-821 in Patients With Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Peritoneal Cancer Who Are in Second or Third Complete Remission.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs OPT 821 (Primary) ; Ovarian cancer vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results assessing efficacy presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.