A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Two-Way Crossover, Single-Centre Methodologhy Study in Healthy Subjects to Evaluate the Effect of Oral Dosing With AZD8309 on Cells and Inflammatory Biomarkers in Nasal Lavage and Blood After Nasal Challenge With Lipopolysaccharide (LPS).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 8309 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 21 Feb 2011 New source identified and integrated (ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials).
- 21 Feb 2011 Actual end date changed from Oct 2009 to Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.