A Multi-Center Study of Conditioning With Treosulfan, Fludarabine and Escalating Doses of TBI for Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS), and Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary) ; Treosulfan (Primary) ; Methotrexate; Tacrolimus
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from Oct 2011 to Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2010 Additional lead trial investigator identified as Boglarka Gyurkocza as reported by University of Washington Health Sciences