A Phase II Study of Tesetaxel Administered at a Flat Dose Once Every 21 Days as Second-line Therapy to Subjects With Advanced Gastric Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Tesetaxel (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 27 to 54 as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 16 Mar 2012 New source identified and integrated (2009-0995; M.D. Anderson Cancer Center).
- 12 Mar 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History