Randomized Phase II 2 x 2 Factorial Trial of the Addition of Carboplatin +/- Bevacizumab to Neoadjuvant Weekly Paclitaxel Followed by Dose- Dense AC in Hormone Receptor-Poor/HER2-Negative Resectable Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2015 Results (n=443) presented at the 38th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- 28 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.