A Double Blind, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled, Phase I Trial to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Single, Ascending, Oral Doses of AZD2551 in Healthy Male Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 2551 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 02 Dec 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2009 to 1 May 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2009 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.