A Randomized, Double Blind, Parallel Group Study to Investigate the Safety of 12 Weeks of Clopidogrel 75 mg/Day Versus Ticlopidine 200 mg/Day in Patients With Peripheral Arterial Disease - With Extended Treatment of Clopidogrel 75 mg/Day for 40 Weeks.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel; Ticlopidine
- Indications Arterial thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2011 Actual end date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.