A Phase II, Randomized, Observer Blind, Controlled, Multicenter Study to Assess Immunogenicity and Antibody Persistence Following Vaccination With GSK's Candidate Combined Measles, Mumps, and Rubella Vaccine (MMR) Versus M-M-R® II as a First Dose, Both Administered Subcutaneously at 12-15 Months of Age, Concomitantly With Hepatitis A Vaccine (HAV), Varicella Vaccine (VV) and Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (PCV) But at Separate Sites.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine-(Priorix) (Primary) ; Hepatitis A vaccine inactivated; Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; Varicella zoster virus vaccine live
- Indications Chickenpox; Hepatitis A; Measles; Mumps; Pneumococcal infections; Rubella
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 03 Nov 2011 Planned number of patients is 1220 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2011 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America.
- 11 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.