Evaluation of Effectiveness of GSK Biologicals' Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine 1024850A Against Invasive Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 10-valent vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Hepatitis A vaccine inactivated; Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis A; Hepatitis B; Nosocomial pneumonia; Pneumococcal infections; Pneumonia; Tetanus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FinIP
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Jul 2017 Results assessing Direct and Indirect Effectiveness of the Ten-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine Against Carriage in three FinIP trials (FinIP, FinIPcarr and FinIP-carriage) published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal
- 20 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Nov 2012 Results published in the Lancet.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History