An Open-Label, Multi-Centre, Clinical Study to Collect Information on the Clinical Use of Argatroban in Patients With Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia (HIT) Type II Who Require Parenteral Antithrombotic Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Argatroban (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- 22 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2010 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.