An Open-Label Safety Study of Bifeprunox Investigating Flexible Doses of 20, 30, or 40mg/Day in Patients With Schizophrenia Who Have Completed Studies 10206 or 10265.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bifeprunox (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Sep 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2009 to 1 Jul 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Mar 2009 New trial record