A Phase 4, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Safety and Tolerance of Regadenoson in Subjects With Asthma or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Regadenoson (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 18 May 2011 Results presented at the 107th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 25 Sep 2010 Results were presented at the 15th Annual Scientific Session of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology.
- 28 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (1009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.