A Phase 3 Randomized, Double Blind Placebo And Naproxen Controlled Multicenter Study of the Analgesic Efficacy And Study of Tanezumab in Patients With Osteoarthritis Of The Hip or Knee.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Naproxen; Tanezumab
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 28 Jun 2010 Actual patient number (849) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, as requested by the US FDA due to reports of worsening osteoarthritis, according to a Pfizer media release.
- 15 Aug 2009 Actual initiation date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History