The Stability and Bioequivalence of Tenofovir, Emtricitabine and Efavirenz (Atripla) in an Extemporaneously Prepared Oral Liquid Formulation Compared With the Commercially Available Tablet Formulation.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 20 May 2010 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Feb 2010 Results presented at the 17th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI).